Monday, March 26, 2012

A Very SPECIAL Sunday


As you can tell this blog is a "newbie".  For some starting a blog is so easy...they just decide to make one and Voila! it's online.  Not so with me.  It took me a long while to get up the courage and even longer to figure things out.

I've been a blog reader for a long time.  So many blog simply amaze me, others teach me, most inspire me, several awe me.  Mostly I just want mine to become a "soft place to land".

Today I want to take a moment to say a HUGE thank you to a member of the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy.  Her name is Becky and she is from the amazing state of Maine. The name of her shop is CountryLaneFolkArt.

I was really struggling with how to add some of CraftCults widgets (Etsy Slide and Blog Roll) to this blog so that I could participate in the weekend Blog Linking Parties.  I put a post on OFG's message board and sweet Becky answered my plea for help.  She called me and within fifteen minutes she had me completely straightened out and on my way.  I was really touched by her kindness and I wanted to take this opportunity to show you some of her amazing work:




I hope you will visit Becky's Shop, Facebook Page, and Blog soon.



http://countrylanefolkart.blogspot.com/
http://www.countrylanefolkart.com
http://www.countrylanefolkart.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/countrylanefolkart



                     

      



5 comments:

  1. Well Linda what a nice surprise! thank you very much! It was my pleasure to help you out! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Becky was able to help you out. Your blog is looking good :D
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're well on your blogging way Linda. That was so nice of Becky. There is so so much more to learn to blogging. So keep shouting out if you need assistance.
    Are those whale bowls? How cute :o)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky is so sweet
    Linda it is great to see you in blog land
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Linda,
    Your blog looks wonderful!! You and Becky did a great job! I am with Carol-still so much to learn with the social network thing!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete