Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ths SUN is Out and I'm Ready to ROLL!

Yes. Yes. The SUN is shining. It is going to be in the 60's today in Connecticut. I can hardly believe it!!

I'm just taking a moment or two to let you know what I am making today for my California granddaughters...



So instead of crocheting the main part..I am using fabric to match their dresses :





This is Nattie's Dress




and then crocheting the doilie to contrast.  I love to crochet. In this project I get to both sew and crochet...it's a two-fer!

Yep..here they are in all their adorableness.

Natalie and Piper

I so wish I lived next door, or down the street or even in the SAME state!!!

OK now I have to get busy...can't just stay and visit today!

Until next time...

PS. The pattern for the purse is from http://thegreendragonfly.wordpress.com/‎ 

1 comment:

  1. You are one creative Grammy, those girls are so lucky to have you in their lives. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete