Friday, April 11, 2014

House-Wifey Stuff Today - Yuck!

I don't know about you but I can only stand the kitchen floor looking sad for just so long...then it's hands and knees time...and today was that time. Then it was on to the tile floors of the hallway and power room.

Then there was dusting. The Hub bought me a brand new real feather duster last night - by my request. It is so pretty I hated to use it.  But use it I did. I attached a yardstick to it with a little tape and I went around EVERY ceiling in the downstairs...cob webs beware!

In addition to the above it was time to get cracking on Piper's
Easter Dress.


Miss Piper...
 isn't she darling?





I've already finished Natalie's:
I'll tell you right now...it was a BEAR. Three sections to the front, four sections to the back...and then the same for the LINING! That is a lot of serging.... but in the end...Adorable.

That's it for today...I'm bushed and ready for a good movie and a little crochet.

Until next time....


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it was worth every second working on those dresses. Beautiful Linda

    ReplyDelete